Sports First Aid
First Aid at Work
Blended Paediatric First Aid - Child and Infant Read More
First Aid at Work Requalification
Fire Safety Awareness Level 1
Paediatric First Aid
Fire Safety Principles Level 2
BLS/CPR for Healthcare Professionals
Basic Life Support for Dentists
Safer People Handling
Please call to ask for our
If there is a course that you require which is not advertised here please call us.
Call us now to book a course, discuss your requirements or check availability.
Card payments can be taken over the phone
Standard Course Time: 9.30am -4.30pm
This course meets and exceeds the requirements laid down by OFSTED and SureStart for
people needing a 2 day 12 contact hour first aid course for Adult, infant and child. This
group includes childminders and carers.
Our blended course offers a video based online course that is completed before attending
a full day in the classroom with an instructor to complete the practical part of the course.
This course offers an excellent alternative for those who are simply unable to spare the
time to attend 2 days in a classroom only course. When you have successfully completed
both the online and classroom modules, you will be issued a certificate and wallet card.
You will learn the skills listed below:
• Planning for First Aid Emergencies
• Dealing with emergencies
• Activating the emergency services and identifying the need to call the EMS
• First Aid kits and accident reporting
• Unconscious but breathing (Recovery Position)
• Resuscitation Procedures Appropriate to the Age of the Children being cared for
• Adult, Infant and Child CPR
• Choking and choking becoming unconscious after choking
• Recognising and Responding Appropriately to emergencies
Minimum of 6 hours required
* Please note there will be an additional £25 charge for the online section of the course
For further information on Paediatric First Aid courses or to book a place, please call one of our advisers on 020 8805 2020 or Email us.
Price (incl. VAT)
CALL TO BOOK
*Excludes £26.95 online part*