Sports First Aid
First Aid at Work
Blended Paediatric First Aid - Child and Infant Read More
First Aid at Work Requalification
Fire Safety Awareness Level 1
Paediatric First Aid
Fire Safety Principles Level 2
BLS/CPR for Healthcare Professionals
Basic Life Support for Dentists
Please call to ask for our
If there is a course that you require which is not advertised here please call us.
Call us now to book a course, discuss your requirements or check availability.
Card payments can be taken over the phone
This course is for Nannies and Au Pairs who do not need to register. Childminders,
nursery workers and child workers still need the 2 day 12 hour course to meet their
requirements. If you are looking at also entering other childcare sectors, then the full
2 day or our blended Paediatric course would be best.
This one day course meets the needs of the voluntary part of the Ofsted Childcare Register for
Nannies and Au Pairs.
You will learn the skills listed below:
Minimum of 6 hours required
For further information on Paediatric First Aid courses or to book a place, please call one of our advisers on 020 8805 2020 or Email us.
• After this course the student will have a greater understanding of the possible injuries and illnesses
that could affect children and know that gaining immediate professional care is vital to ensure that
pain and suffering is reduced as much as possible
• Basic first aid skills are introduced, ensuring that the EMS are called and professional medical help
• You will learn to be aware of the different accidents and illnesses that involve children
• To get students thinking about possible dangers, therefore reducing the chance of an accident
• To ensure all students know the importance of immediate professional care and how to activate it
• You will learn to carry out Basic Life Support skills on adults, infants and children and know the
differences in these age groups
• Understand childhood illnesses and injuries and how to treat them